• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

The Quest to Get Faster [returned]

brododragon

I made a progress thread and it was moved to accomplishment thread despite the fact that there are multiple progress threads out there, but I’ll roll with it. I’m hoping calling it a quest will prevent that from happening.

Last edited:

ProStar

WCA
2020MAHO01
SS Competition Results
Got a non lucky 51.447 but +2ed with a U3 double flick.

If you're doing a full U3, maybe consider tightening your cube or using controlious. Also, a solve without skips is usually called Fullstep now, because non-lucky isn't really the correct term(a solve can be lucky without skips)

Nice improvement! You'll be sub-1 in no time. Sub-1 and sub-50 come pretty fast, sub-40 comes decently fast, and sub-30 took me some time. You'll improve quickly if you practice for this amout of time every week!