• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 35,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

The Puzzle Store UK discount codes

I am not sure about The Puzzle Store UK, but there is a new store in the UK called Britcubes.
Using my code ZAINREVIEW will give you 10% off your complete order.

https://www.britcubes.co.uk/

Sorry for not directly answering your question, but you may be interested in another UK store instead. Stock at Britcubes is constantly growing as it is, as I am aware, only in its early stages.

I am not sure about The Puzzle Store UK, but there is a new store in the UK called Britcubes.

Sorry for not directly answering your question, but you may be interested in another UK store instead. Stock at Britcubes is constantly growing as it is, as I am aware, only in its early stages.
Shameless plug lol

Not the owner of Britcubes, but I have purchased from them in the past. I do not receive anything out of others using the discount code other than their own satisfaction of a discounted deal from the store.

The_Gaming_Cuber was asking for a discount code for The Puzzle Store, which is not the only store in the UK. I provided them with information which he/she may find valuable with regards to considering other stores which may have prices or products which works for them.

Thanks
Zain

Not the owner of Britcubes, but I have purchased from them in the past. I do not receive anything out of others using the discount code other than their own satisfaction of a discounted deal from the store.

The_Gaming_Cuber was asking for a discount code for The Puzzle Store, which is not the only store in the UK. I provided them with information which he/she may find valuable with regards to considering other stores which may have prices or products which works for them.

Thanks
Zain
Yeah I know, I was trying to make a joke. I meant you said to use your discount code and it was funny to me. Didn't mean to offend anyone or for it to come across as anything but a joke.

Thread starter #15

I needed some weighted lube. As far as I know, The Puzzle Store UK is the only shop that has it.

KewbzUK is a different UK store that has Cubicle lubes stocked and premium cubes, as well as the the normal cubes like you would find at all stores. A discount code for that is OJ5TV, that will get you 5% off.
That's where I normally get my cubes but I wanted some weighted lube. You can use the discount codes KEWBSSF to get 20% off!

Want to hide this ad and support the community?