• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

The NOZ Challenge: Multi BLD 10/10 + 2 mosaics

Meneghetti

Premium Member
WCA
2012MENE01
YouTube
Visit Channel
So I decided to try something new involving MBLD to promote the agency where I currently work as a graphic/web designer :)

Here’s my video: https://www.facebook.com/nozdigital/videos/418351791672290/

What it is:
Solve 10 cubes blindfolded, creating a 3x3 mosaic with the first 9 cubes solved, which should show the image of the national flag of your country (you can also use Brazil, if there is no way to use your flag)… while still blindfolded, create a 5x2 mosaic, which should show the word “NOZ”, using the last cube solved and the other 9 cubes from the first mosaic.
I challenge you guys to try it! :D

If you post a video attempting/accomplishing this challenge we will share it on our Facebook page!

Meneghetti

Premium Member
WCA
2012MENE01
YouTube
Visit Channel
THis seems like an awesome challenge, if i have the time i will try for sure!
Awesome!! I hope you have the time to try it! Good luck! :D

You'd need a lot more than 9 cubes to get a mosaic of the USA flag :p

Cool video though :) Did you get it right the first time?
Thanks! I got a successful 9/9 a few days before this one which showed only the flag thing. Then I made my algorithms and practiced only the "NOZ" part for one day. And when we decided to record the full attempt, yes, got it on the first try! :D

USA:
http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-Q8ejYVTg770/UchYgTPw3tI/AAAAAAAAAFs/v_aRSts6e50/s1600/550px-Make-Awesome-Rubik's-Cube-Patterns-Step-8+(1).jpg