In this new hit game show, parents must try to match their children's answers to questions. If you want to play along at home, follow these steps:
Step 1: Answer these 10 questions without your parent watching:
1. Do you think you cube too much? Does your parent think you cube too much? (put a "/" between your answers)
2. How long have you been cubing? (Answer in months/years)
3. How much do you practice? (Answer in minutes per day)
4. What is your favorite official event?
5. What is the most your parents have spent on a twisty puzzle for you?
6. What is the fastest you will average at 3x3 if you keep practicing?
7. What is the name of your YouTube channel? (Put none if you don't have one.)
8. What is your fastest time on 3x3?
9. How far is your parent willing to drive to take you to a competition? (Answer in hours)
10. What is your world ranking in 3x3?
Step 2: Have your parent answer the following questions alongside the video:
1. Does your child think (s)he cubes too much? Do you think your child cubes too much? (put a "/" between your answers) -- both exact
2. How long has your child been cubing? (Answer in months/years) -- within 6 months
3. How much does your child practice? (Answer in minutes per day) -- within 30 minutes
4. What is your child's favorite official event? - exact
5. What is the most you have spent on a twisty puzzle for your child? -- within $10
6. What is the fastest your child will average at 3x3 if (s)he keep practicing? -- within 5 seconds
7. What is the name of your child's YouTube channel? (Put none if your child doesn't have one.) - pretty close
8. What is your child's fastest time on 3x3? -- within 3 seconds
9. How far are you willing to travel to take your child to a competition? (Answer in hours) -- within 2 hours
10. What is your child's world ranking in 3x3? -- within 1000 places
Step 3: Calculate your score by giving yourself one point for each time your parent's answer was within the specified range of your answer.
Step 4: Leave a comment to this video saying how you did. Would you have won the free cube?
Thanks to thecubicle.us for sponsoring the prize!
Thanks to everyone who contributed to making this video, and special thanks to Aaron Cohen for filming!
Check out my other cubing game show: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wd4W7mFRd9E
Last edited by a moderator: