• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

The Cubing Z-League

Zain_A24

YouTube
Visit Channel
RIP again...

Unfortunately it had to happen.

Doing the leagues in this format in which competitors enter times which have to manually entered to spreadsheet and given points allocations in addition to visuals was something that unfortunately myself and Mo_A2244 wouldn't have been able to handle, with our various duties within cubing such as our reviews (a lot on the way) as well as the fact that we are working on a commercial game on the sidelines.

Myself and Mo_A2244 are currently working alongside the speedsolving team to help implement a league-style format to the already standing forum competition, which will hopefully get me motivated to continue working on web development. I will let you all know if that goes ahead and when you can take part. Thanks for all the support and we are glad that it gained the level of interest it did over such a short timeframe.