• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

The $1000 Speedcube Tierlist

Have You Subscribed to The Cubing Critics

• Total voters

Zain_A24

YouTube
Visit Channel
I created a Lo-Fi beat. I think it could work for your intro (I'm really proud of it since I'm barely a teen). https://soundcloud.com/user-574181027%2Fsea-of-peace

Awesome beat. We know how time consuming music production is given our few hours of experience in music software, so great job. Look forward to hearing more great beats from you.

We're actually working on a few beats ourselves, one of which you will hear in our next video. We've been building experience in samplers and music editors and we've come up with an authentic beat which we hope none of you have heard before.

I'll keep the suspense going to our next video...

Another thing to mention is that we are almost at 50 subs already! We gained over 15 subs in the last few hours so huge thanks for that everyone

Who's on #TeamCubingCritics?

Last edited:

Zain_A24

YouTube
Visit Channel
I made another beat, working on it at the same time as the other, but improving it with some feedback from sea of peace. It's probably better in every way!

https://soundcloud.com/user-574181027%2Ffrostflame
My masterpiece is here. Help from others made the creation fast.

https://soundcloud.com/user-574181027%2Fcobalt

Some great tracks. What software are you currently using?
As someone with some experience with music editors (albeit very little), I know that these take a lot of time to produce, so hats off to you.

The Cubing Critics have somehow managed to DOUBLE OUR SUBSCRIBERS in the last 24 hours.
Huge thanks to those that have joined #TeamCubingCritics and we look forward to growing the channel further.

Just a few of the channels on these forums (the site was limited to 6 channels)
1599423642602.png

We're closing in guys.

Mo_A2244

YouTube
Visit Channel
Huge Thanks to everyone on #TeamCubingCritics as we are now on 50 Subscribers!
Thanks everyone and we have lots of great and interesting content to come and many more giveaways. Stick around for more. :)

Zain_A24

YouTube
Visit Channel
Huge Thanks to everyone on #TeamCubingCritics as we are now on 50 Subscribers!
Thanks everyone and we have lots of great and interesting content to come and many more giveaways. Stick around for more. :)

Just to add to that:
Week 1 of the Series of Giveaways will start next week and we are hoping to do a total of 3 weeks of giveaways.

Zain_A24

YouTube
Visit Channel
Updates Updates Updates....

We've got a lot to talk to you guys about.

1 - Giveaways
Giveaways have been confirmed. This week will be GAN WEEK. We will be giving away a free GAN Pyraminx. We will also give a few people 50% off the pyraminx and a few more people 20% off, and everyone else can enjoy 5% off. I want everyone to win something, therefore we went with this strategy.

Week 2 will be KewbzUK week, in which we give away a £20 Giftcard

Week 3 will be Cubezz week. We will be giving away an MGC7, although if another great cube comes out by then, we may go for a newer release.

The main conditions will be to subscribe, like the video and comment, and we will select some winners randomly.

Exclusive News

We just had a chat with GAN earlier today, and we have some great news to share with you about upcoming releases. I really like where GAN are heading.

Each week we will be sharing news about awesome new cubes coming out well before you see them on the Upcoming Puzzles thread. Subscribe to the channel to find out more. Our first episode will be at the end of this week, so be sure to keep an eye out.

Could we see GAN do other WCA events, I'll leave a little spoiler below:

What? You thought I was going to give you GAN leaks?
They'll all be at the end of the week, so subscribe to not miss it.

We will also have news from other companies with regards to cubes like the new Shadow V2M and much more information you can't find elsewhere.

Zain_A24

YouTube
Visit Channel
Hello Everyone,

Zain from the Cubing Critics here.

Just letting you know we have a new video launching TODAY!!

It will likely be a series we do every week. You may recall we had a Skype call with GAN as well as TheCubicle, and we have some very interesting information to share with you in this video.

We'll be having a meeting every couple of weeks, and the info will be brought to you at the end of every week.

Another thing to mention, if anyone would like a snippet of their video to be featured on our next video as part of a "highlight reel" of each week, comment on the upcoming video or use #TeamCubingCritics on social media.

We'll leave a link to your video in the description as well as showing your channel name and subscribe animation.

Keep an eye out on the channel to see when that launches.

TheSlykrCubr

This Hellhole We Know As The British Isles
YouTube
Visit Channel
Hello Everyone,

Zain from the Cubing Critics here.

Just letting you know we have a new video launching TODAY!!

It will likely be a series we do every week. You may recall we had a Skype call with GAN as well as TheCubicle, and we have some very interesting information to share with you in this video.

We'll be having a meeting every couple of weeks, and the info will be brought to you at the end of every week.

Another thing to mention, if anyone would like a snippet of their video to be featured on our next video as part of a "highlight reel" of each week, comment on the upcoming video or use #TeamCubingCritics on social media.

We'll leave a link to your video in the description as well as showing your channel name and subscribe animation.

Keep an eye out on the channel to see when that launches.

yes.