• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

The $1000 Speedcube Tierlist

Have You Subscribed to The Cubing Critics

• Total voters

Mo_A2244

YouTube
Visit Channel
Hello,

Just writing to confirm the giveaways!

To celebrate the launch of the channel, we will be doing a series of giveaways.

We have the privilage of being sponsored by a variety of companies, including

GAN
Cubezz
KewbzUK

1599329736306.png

We will be giving away

GAN - 99% off GAN Air M
KewbzUK - £20 Giftcard
Cubezz - YJ MGC 7x7

One of the requirements to enter will be to subscribe, further details will come in each of the videos for the sponsors, so keep an eye out for that.

So subscribe so you don't miss out!

Let's see if we can catch up to @PetrusQuber, @Owen Morrison and @Micah Morrison!
Mo and Zain from The Cubing Critics
#TeamCubingCritics

TheSlykrCubr

This Hellhole We Know As The British Isles
YouTube
Visit Channel
I am familiar with TheFatRat, produces great music.

However, at this point, it is heavily overused. I've found that Unity used to be especially common in intro's back in the day with a tonne of smaller and some larger YouCubers, and I think it is best if we look for something of the same quality that isn't cliche any more.

I would also recommend not using some of NCS's more popular tracks now that they are near enough everywhere.
Hello,

GAN
Cubezz
KewbzUK

We will be giving away

GAN - 99% off GAN Air M
KewbzUK - £20 Giftcard
Cubezz - YJ MGC 7x7

One of the requirements to enter will be to subscribe, further details will come in each of the videos for the sponsors, so keep an eye out for that.

Let's see if we can catch up to @PetrusQuber, @Owen Morrison and @Micah Morrison!
#TeamCubingCritics

Really would like all the prizes!

Zain_A24

YouTube
Visit Channel
Really would like all the prizes!

Best of luck. Small Channel = High Chances

The main requirement will be to sub.
Further details may crop up in the videos, such as like / comment just to confirm the people that are part of the giveaway.
As always, your feedback is greatly appreciated, feel free to drop a comment.

TheSlykrCubr

YouTube
Visit Channel
Best of luck. Small Channel = High Chances

The main requirement will be to sub.
Further details may crop up in the videos, such as like / comment just to confirm the people that are part of the giveaway.
As always, your feedback is greatly appreciated, feel free to drop a comment.

I've already subbed :)

Spacey10

YouTube
Visit Channel
Hello,

GAN
Cubezz
KewbzUK

We will be giving away

GAN - 99% off GAN Air M
KewbzUK - £20 Giftcard
Cubezz - YJ MGC 7x7

#TeamCubingCritics
You changed your name?

Zain_A24

YouTube
Visit Channel
TBH I like the old one better, The CubeCritcs, if you are changing, you might also want to change your channel banner.
Also, some questions, where did you get your logo and banner and intro from?

All the 2D designing (banner etc) was designed by @Mo_A2244

We designed the intro ourselves in a 3D software known as Blender, which we frequently use to develop assets for games.

We wanted everything on the channel to be self-made to ensure it is as we want it as well as being one of a kind.

In terms of the name, there are a few videos already with the name The Cube Critics hence the name change. Everything is up for change at the moment and feedback from fellow forum members are much appreciated.

Spacey10

YouTube
Visit Channel
I created a Lo-Fi beat. I think it could work for your intro (I'm really proud of it since I'm barely a teen). https://soundcloud.com/user-574181027%2Fsea-of-peace
Woaj! That's cool, but I have some criticism (hahaha see what I did there) I think it's too passive and repeats too much, and there really isn't anything that would want me to listen to it, but hey, your over 9001 times better than me, I don't even know how to make music with Soundcloud

TheSlykrCubr

YouTube
Visit Channel
Woaj! That's cool, but I have some criticism (hahaha see what I did there) I think it's too passive and repeats too much, and there really isn't anything that would want me to listen to it, but hey, your over 9001 times better than me, I don't even know how to make music with Soundcloud

Thanks! I did't actually make it in Soundcloud, just uploaded it after.