• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

The $1000 Speedcube Tierlist

Have You Subscribed to The Cubing Critics

• Total voters

Zain_A24

YouTube
Visit Channel
Ok lol, you have some VERY GENEROUS sponsors, I was thinking of a lot less expensive cubes. If you do a MGC 7x7 giveaway, your subscriber count will go through the roof though.
Yeah that would be even better than the ones I suggested

Yeah. I've been working with them for exactly one year now so we're going to be doing a special BIG unboxing from Cubezz, the largest package we've received. Cubezz have been extremely generous over the last several months and we look forward to continuing to working with them to produce great content for you guys.

Barbie Traveler Dolls please
No srsly give away the MGC 7x7 or something

Will likely be the MGC7. It has been a highly anticipated release, and has been quite a popular purchase. We will keep you all posted on when that will be.

For the giveaways with GAN, unfortunately there's no way to get a giftcard, but the winner will get 99% off a cube, which is to be confirmed, so the winner will be able to get a GAN X V2 for only 50 cents for example. Once again, we'll keep you all posted on how you can join.

Zain_A24

YouTube
Visit Channel
Hello Everyone,

Just writing to let you all know that we have scheduled a video to go on premiere:

It will be another Cubezz unboxing.

GIVEAWAYS
You guys are the first to know about this announcement, a video will follow shortly.

We will be doing a series of giveaways on the channel:

GAN - GAN Air M / GAN X V2 for the winner, as well as several 50% off codes for use on GAN products
Cubezz - YJ MGC 7x7 for the winner

I will be having a chat with KewbzUK very soon about featuring their products on the channel, as well as a possible giveaway.
There will be more to come, so be sure to subscribe to not miss out, as well as hit the bell icon to never miss a future upload or giveaway.
Feel free to follow me on social media, that will be where you hear about new products and exclusive looks at new releases.

What's coming next?
- Cubezz Unboxing at 19:00 Today!
- GAN Pyraminx Unboxing (3 Versions!!)
- Official Giveaway Announcement
- Another Cubezz Unboxing (Can you guess what products? Hint - Qiyi)

Me and @Mo_A2244 will keep you all updated. If we become inactive at any point, feel free to check out the socials, links are in the signature.

What do you guys think of the channel so far? Any comments - good or bad - would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks for the support everyone.

Mo_A2244

YouTube
Visit Channel
The video is now able to be viewed. What did you think of the video. If you haven't watched it yet. Don't worry. It's all here to be watched. Links below.

Thanks for watching!
Mo from The CubeCritics

Zain_A24

YouTube
Visit Channel
If any small cubing channels would like to see their channel recommended in our next video, feel free to leave a reaction to this post or comment below the channel name. There are some great channels out there and we want to make sure that our newly growing audience will be able to support other small cubing channels which produce great content that isn't getting noticed by the wider audience.

Jam88

YouTube
Visit Channel
If any small cubing channels would like to see their channel recommended in our next video, feel free to leave a reaction to this post or comment below the channel name. There are some great channels out there and we want to make sure that our newly growing audience will be able to support other small cubing channels which produce great content that isn't getting noticed by the wider audience.
J8Cubes

teboecubes

WCA
2015TEBO01
YouTube
Visit Channel
Here's mine:

Zain_A24

YouTube
Visit Channel
Hello Everyone,

Just writing to share The CubeCritics new intro!

The video is unlisted so doesn't show up on the main channel but I thought it was worth sharing the link with you guys.
We will have different music for each of the videos to put over the intro.

What do you think? Is there anything we can change?

Thanks for all the support. We've almost hit 30 subs already with just 3 videos on the channel.

Lots more to come. We have a few ... how do I say.... UNIQUE concepts lined up, so feel free to subscribe to not miss out on those.

Mo_A2244

YouTube
Visit Channel
Hello Everyone,

The video is unlisted so doesn't show up on the main channel but I thought it was worth sharing the link with you guys.

Thanks for all the support. We've almost hit 30 subs already with just 3 videos on the channel.

Lots more to come. We have a few ... how do I say.... UNIQUE concepts lined up, so feel free to subscribe to not miss out on those.
Yes.. UNIQUE.... hmmmm.

TheSlykrCubr

This Hellhole We Know As The British Isles
YouTube
Visit Channel
Hello Everyone,

add music. It requires music

Zain_A24

YouTube
Visit Channel
Add TheFatRat music or something that's copyright free
Add Unity, it's that one don't you know but don't know the name of

I am familiar with TheFatRat, produces great music.

However, at this point, it is heavily overused. I've found that Unity used to be especially common in intro's back in the day with a tonne of smaller and some larger YouCubers, and I think it is best if we look for something of the same quality that isn't cliche any more.

I would also recommend not using some of NCS's more popular tracks now that they are near enough everywhere.

Spacey10

YouTube
Visit Channel
I am familiar with TheFatRat, produces great music.

However, at this point, it is heavily overused. I've found that Unity used to be especially common in intro's back in the day with a tonne of smaller and some larger YouCubers, and I think it is best if we look for something of the same quality that isn't cliche any more.

I would also recommend not using some of NCS's more popular tracks now that they are near enough everywhere.
Ah, yeah, just don't resort to the music of those 3d intros