• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

The $1000 Speedcube Tierlist

Have You Subscribed to The Cubing Critics

• Total voters

Zain_A24

YouTube
Visit Channel
Hello Everyone

Episode 1 of a new series going live at 19:30 GMT

Feel free to hit the bell to be notified of when it is going live.
Got the pyraminx coming tomorrow so we will have a giveaway soon.
Feel free to subscribe to not miss out on the first giveaway!

D

Deleted member 54663

Youcube Rewind? Please inform me. This seems interesting. Will it be with small or big youcubers, and will it be posted on the cubing critics channel? Yes i am subscribed

Mo_A2244

YouTube
Visit Channel
Youcube Rewind? Please inform me. This seems interesting. Will it be with small or big youcubers, and will it be posted on the cubing critics channel? Yes i am subscribed
The YouCube Rewind will be a small sector of all Cubing Roundups and will consist of the content you have send in to us. As I mentioned earlier, it'll be put onto The Cubing Critics channel as part of our weekly roundups. Unfortunately, in terms of the bigger cubers content, we can't use those without consent, same goes with all content which is why we are asking for your content so we automatically have consent to use it in the video. However, we might get in contact with other 'bigger' channels to see if we can use some content of theirs.
Any questions?

Zain_A24

YouTube
Visit Channel
Good news guys,

New video launching soon! We are on a roll right now.
We'll be uploading up to 3 times a week! We've got a lot of content to share with you and we hope you enjoy.
The first GIVEAWAY will be in this video.

Feel free to drop a sub, that would be greatly appreciated.

We hit 70 subs already! We are growing very fast so huge thanks for that.
We're constantly upgrading our content, your feedback is much appreciated.
GAN Pyraminx.jpg

Zain_A24

YouTube
Visit Channel
We're going LIVE in 6 Hours from now (18:00 GMT)

We will be answering your comments in the premiere.
We will also be giving away a FREE GAN Pyraminx, details are in the video (only US unfortunately, although we have many International giveaways lined up for a couple of weeks, so feel free to subscribe anyway)

If you have any questions, feel free to drop a message.
We have a TONNE of videos lined up for the next few months.

If anyone is up for a collaboration video in future, you are welcome to give us a shout. We have a tonne of ideas to show you.
Upcoming Videos
- GAN Pyraminx Review
- Cubing Roundup 2
- GAN 11 M Pro Unboxing
- Mystery Collaboration
- 100 Sub BIG ANNOUNCEMENT
- and a LOT MORE (seriously, we are full of ideas!)

A lot of people have asked us about how we got sponsored by GAN with only 40 subs, we will likely make a video on it in future.

See you then!

EDIT: We will now be doing all our videos in 4K with captions, feel free to hit the caption button, we've added a few funny things here and there.

Last edited:

Spacey10

YouTube
Visit Channel
We're going LIVE in 6 Hours from now (18:00 GMT)

We will be answering your comments in the premiere.
We will also be giving away a FREE GAN Pyraminx, details are in the video (only US unfortunately, although we have many International giveaways lined up for a couple of weeks, so feel free to subscribe anyway)

If you have any questions, feel free to drop a message.
We have a TONNE of videos lined up for the next few months.

If anyone is up for a collaboration video in future, you are welcome to give us a shout. We have a tonne of ideas to show you.
Upcoming Videos
- GAN Pyraminx Review
- Cubing Roundup 2
- GAN 11 M Pro Unboxing
- Mystery Collaboration
- 100 Sub BIG ANNOUNCEMENT
- and a LOT MORE (seriously, we are full of ideas!)

A lot of people have asked us about how we got sponsored by GAN with only 40 subs, we will likely make a video on it in future.

See you then!

EDIT: We will now be doing all our videos in 4K with captions, feel free to hit the caption button, we've added a few funny things here and there.
This is probably stupid or something lol, but we could do a one cube many cubers thing, for smaller cubers.

Zain_A24

YouTube
Visit Channel
Woaj that would be cool, count me in! It might take a while tho.
I might be interested in a collab

Shouldn't take too long.
We'll share the scramble, put all the cubers in order and tell them what moves have been done so far.
From that we just need a 3-5 second clip of the person "receiving" the cube and doing a turn.

Editing shouldn't be too painful (hopefully).

TheSlykrCubr

This Hellhole We Know As The British Isles
YouTube
Visit Channel
Shouldn't take too long.
We'll share the scramble, put all the cubers in order and tell them what moves have been done so far.
From that we just need a 3-5 second clip of the person "receiving" the cube and doing a turn.

Editing shouldn't be too painful (hopefully).
A collab would be nice, since it pays in exposure.

I'm pretty excited about the pyraminx giveaway, since i sold my MS to my friend (for more than i bought ;))

Zain_A24

YouTube
Visit Channel
A collab would be nice, since it pays in exposure.

I'm pretty excited about the pyraminx giveaway, since i sold my MS to my friend (for more than i bought ;))

It's only for those in the US unfortunately. However, we will be giving away a £20 KewbzUK giftcard next week so stick around for that.