• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 35,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

The Cringiest/Strangest 2x2 Average You Will Ever See...

mafergut

WCA
2018GUTI13
YouTube
QBAndo
You took it with good sportsmanship. Congratulations.
Anyway, that's the reason I had my Dayan Zhanchi 2x2 so tight... and the reason I have changed to a WeiPo :)

I

IAmEpic2004

10/10 sportsmanship, as mafergut said.
also lol colorfulpockets at 1:00

G2013

that's disgusting XD
A similar thing happened to me on La Plata 2016:
I got 2 +2s on the 1st solve (1.39) and the 2nd one (2.40). If I hadn't got those +2s, the avg would have been 2.28 (NR and 3rd in my continent). But the avg was 3.17 D:

And I got a pop on 4x4, so the avg was 44.11 instead of 42.sth, again, it would have been NR. Btw, my times were 47, 37, 1:05, 50, 36, something like that. Check the st dev

WCA
2015PEAR02
YouTube
FastCubeMaster
The judge said for the spectators to not touch the cube when it had popped right? At my last comp, I had a pop and the judge got the piece for me... Not that it really changed my average, but, is there a rule that no one can touch the pieces?

guysensei1

WCA
2014WENW01
The judge said for the spectators to not touch the cube when it had popped right? At my last comp, I had a pop and the judge got the piece for me... Not that it really changed my average, but, is there a rule that no one can touch the pieces?
Yes there is. It's not explicitly stated in the WCA rules, but a combination of A5b and the '1.5 meter' rule (I forget what this is) means that other people can't touch your cubes while you're still solving it

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
WinterCub3r General Speedcubing Discussion 105