• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

the average speed cuber progression thread

I'm about sub 1 min on 3x3 sub 30 on skewb and sub 20 on 2x2, I have been cubing for 1 year now but if you count every thing else besides 3x3, then its just a 2 weeks. I was also wondering if any one in the uk or something would help me learn the 4x4 on discord, if not thats find, Anthony Tindal is already helping me but we are in a time zone that is 11 hours different. so if you can help me please message me here, do not DM me.

Garf

WCA
2022TIND01
YouTube
Visit Channel
I'm about sub 1 min on 3x3 sub 30 on skewb and sub 20 on 2x2, I have been cubing for 1 year now but if you count every thing else besides 3x3, then its just a 2 weeks. I was also wondering if any one in the uk or something would help me learn the 4x4 on discord, if not thats find, Anthony Tindal is already helping me but we are in a time zone that is 11 hours different. so if you can help me please message me here, do not DM me.
I would add... 5 hours.

gsingh

WCA
2019SING33
good luck!