• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

THANK YOU!!!!

camcuber

WCA
2008BROW01
YouTube
Visit Channel
First: I am sorry if I posted this in the wrong section (i'm a forum noob) I just posted it here because it related to my store.

I would really like to thank anyone that has purchased from www.speedcubeshop.com! Even if you order was $5.00 I would like to thank you from the bottom of my heart because I am using the proceeds to help save for college and for a car and since I am getting closer to a car I just thought about how I should take the short time it took me to write this just to thank anyone that has bought from me because it truly is a huge help!

Thanks!

Johngasm

I didn't know this!
I love your shop keep up the good work.
I think I might just buy something right now...

bluedasher

Your welcome. I've only bought from you once, but hey, it was a pretty large order ($30.00).
Anyway, good luck with your car and college fund. I don't think I have to tell you how good it is that you are already saving up for college.

I'm sorry!! I JUST now made a $50 order on Lightake, and I noticed that you have all the exact items!! I'm planning to start buying from your store, unless there is a HUGE price difference somewhere else. Congrats on running a successful shop, and for the car/college thing, and good luck!

Tone

I was REALLY looking forward to buying the Guhong from your store after having made purchases before and knowing the quality and speedy service, but I just couldn't take it anymore after a few weeks of it being out of stock and ordered from Lightake. Of course I go the next day to find that you have them in stock; that's just my luck. Oh well, next time!

tertius

Thanks for posting your videos on the V-f. I just purchased it from your store and got the lube option. This will be my first speedcube and I am very excited to get it in!