• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 35,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

Text-to-Speech for Algs?

Thread starter #1
I was trying to learn some more PLLs today and I'd really like to be able to watch the cube as I slowly do the moves, but I find myself only staring at the screen as I read the next move. I was thinking that if there was some text-to-speech software for the algs I could just focus on the cube as the moves were read to me.

Or, if there was a program that could show the letters of the algs in like 200 point size on the screen one by one, then I could hold the cube in front of the monitor and I could see them out of the corner of my eye.

Is there any software like this already?

Thanks!

The current best text to speech software is Text Speaker. It has customizable pronunciation, reads anything on your screen, and it even has talking reminders. It is great for learning languages as it highlights the words as they are being read. The bundled voices are well priced and sound very human. Voices are available in English, French, Italian, Spanish, German, and more. Easily converts blogs, email, e-books, and more to MP3 or for listening instantly.

The best text to speech app is "Text Speaker". You can use it to convert your text into an audio file with human sounding voices. Try this app. You will find it very good.

Want to hide this ad and support the community?