• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 35,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

Tempest 3V1 Development Thread (Hi)

Who Should Tempest Work With on Mass Manufacturing?

• MoYu

Votes: 1 5.6%
  • QiYi

Votes: 10 55.6%
  • GAN

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yuxin

Votes: 1 5.6%
  • FangShi

• ShengShou

• Dayan

Votes: 4 22.2%
  • Independent Company

Votes: 2 11.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

CornerCutter

YouTube
channel/UC5mwwcwp7D_48f6oMd68uZg
I need some opinions.

Of course there will be a stickerless version and a black version, but should the third option be white, or should it be primary?
White would probably be a more popular choice than primary.
I don't know if it is worth putting out a white plastic version or any other color unless you get some good stats on how many sell compared to black and stickerless.

Galcor117

I think what you’re doing is amazing, but you seem very confident with yourself. I’m not trying to insult you, but I would think it would be smarter to focus on the 3x3 and actually makes plans for the 2x2 when/if the 3x3 is actually publicly manufactured.

Just my two cents.

Sion

I think what you’re doing is amazing, but you seem very confident with yourself. I’m not trying to insult you, but I would think it would be smarter to focus on the 3x3 and actually makes plans for the 2x2 when/if the 3x3 is actually publicly manufactured.

Just my two cents.
Interesting story!

So while the 3v1 was being made, I was learning CAD so I didn't need to be so reliant on others for help on my designs. I came across a 2x2 design tutorial, and decided to try it. I designed the 2x2 (and I made some early development on a budget 3x3; basically the same story as the 2x2), and I took a step back and realized with a couple extra tweaks that this might be an extremely good 2x2. So, it wasn't exactly a deliberate attempt to make a tempest 2x2, but it was rather a happy coincidence instead.

As for the 3v1, there should be some big updates with that soon. I just have a large amount of homework and wanted to focus on actual 3v1 development, so I wasn't able to post here as much as I would've liked to.

Sion

If anyone wants cool tempest computer backgrounds.... (I have a 3x3 one but it needs to be smoothened out)2v1_yellow_lime_sleek.png

Last edited: