• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

Summer Exchange Plan

DGraciaRubik

WCA
2009ORTI01
YouTube
Visit Channel
Hi, I'm a 16 year old cuber from the Basque Country (Northern part of the Iberian Peninsula) and I'm an English, Basque and German student who wants to get another cultural point of view and as most of you know there are thousands of different programs to stay with american families knowing their country but here's where the problems come:
-50% of people that I asked have been quite happy (6.5/10 in average) with their families.
-The other 50% have been really unlucky with their families and disliked their american experience.

Well here's where my plan takes place:
-I'm looking who will be OK and HAPPY to host me for 3-4 weeks in July.
-If he/she is (or no) a spanish student I can host him at my home here in Spain in august so you can see another point of view.

If you're ok with the plan, please contact me through e-mail, PM me here or Skype.

Thanks,
Daniel Gracia (2009ORTI01)

P.S.: I average 12ish on 3x3 so I can also teach some tips :p
P.S.2: I don't look like my avatar nowadays. I'm not wearing glasses anymore.

Last edited: