• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

Suggestion/Offer

pjk

Administrator
Staff member
WCA
2007KELL02
SS Competition Results
I replied to PM before I checked out the other forum. Just checked out the forum, not too bad! The top banner is awesome. I dont really like the green background, I think keeping it gray or a blue like it is now is a good idea, with maybe some algorithums in a faded grey or something. As far as the image that is above the forums, we need to do something a bit darker. This way you can see it better against the black background and you can read the test on it easier (i can change the color regardless though). I do indeed like the 6 colors in those boxes with it though, maybe do that on both sides. Thanks for a lot for all the work you put into it, we greatly appreciate the effort.
Pat

P.S. Check out http://www.hockeycentral.has.it . It is my Hockey Forum, what do you think of the layout, and all the buttons?