• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

Suggestion for a new forum

Skewb_Cube

That's not really needed, because there's lots of tutorials on Youtube or threads in this website that can help you with your goal.

danbo

[QUOTE = "Skewb_Cube, פוסט: 1394616, חבר: 54006"]
זה לא ממש נחוץ, כי יש באתר זה הרבה הדרכות ב- Youtube או שרשורים שיכולים לעזור לך עם המטרה שלך.
[/ציטוט]
But we want a forum where we can discuss advanced things, without constantly messing with those who are just learning cfop

[QUOTE = "Skewb_Cube, פוסט: 1394616, חבר: 54006"]
זה לא ממש נחוץ, כי יש באתר זה הרבה הדרכות ב- Youtube או שרשורים שיכולים לעזור לך עם המטרה שלך.
[/ציטוט]
But we want a forum where we can discuss advanced things, without constantly messing with those who are just learning cfop
You can talk about advanced stuff there.

xyzzy

The WCA Forum exists too, for discussing WCA related matters.
I've made all of one post there and honestly, the real name policy is pretty offputting. I want my words to be judged for what they say, not who said them.

(I know it's possible (and not very difficult) to link this account to my WCA profile (real name and all) because I have shitty opsec, but it at least takes a nonzero amount of internet sleuthing to do that.)

qwr

YouTube
Visit Channel
because I have shitty opsec

bro you sound like a terrorist or something lol

no but I agree with you. If I went to a WCA competition I thought about whether I would put that in my member profile or not. Do they need to know THE REAL ME? (At least three people here know because I bought stuff from them)