• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

Sub1Hour's Quest for a White Jacket | Officially Good at Sq-1 Now

NevEr_QeyX

Ya boy is getting something in the mail soon

The first one to guess correctly gets a leak of my next pfp, which will be active in the next 1-2 business days
I know I haven't updated the thread in a long time this is just a distraction
All jokes aside, I'm insanely busy at this time of year, so I'm not going to be able to be on the forums a ton or cube seriously, I'll be back in a while but for now, I'll probably just cube casually for the next month or two, depending on our playoff run it could be 3 months though. But school might calm down a little bit and I could get in a routine that gives me more time here. But just letting you guys know, don't be expecting much coming from me aside from a few posts here and there until November-ish.
Wild guess
The MGC 7x7

IK sounds stupid but it's just a shot in the dark

Sub1Hour

WCA
2018BECK05
YouTube
Visit Channel

EngiNerdBrian

Premium Member
YouTube
Visit Channel
Whoa it seemed like you were making pretty good progress on your goals but we get it, there are so many hobbies and activities to pursue and only so many hours in a day.

My guess is a new LAX stick.

Sub1Hour

WCA
2018BECK05
YouTube
Visit Channel
Whoa it seemed like you were making pretty good progress on your goals but we get it, there are so many hobbies and activities to pursue and only so many hours in a day.

My guess is a new LAX stick.
Nope, its a puzzle. I'm pretty happy with my pole, but for some reason, my head bends like its a fogo head, not a d-pole head. I even got it as a complete stick (here is the link to the complete stick the pole is good, its a little wieghty compared to my school's sticks, but I prefer a heavier pole. But the head and mesh suck. This is the link to the new head and mesh I'm gonna get assuming I'm not broke by the winter) My lax season is in the spring so I don't need to get a new one right now, but I probably will in the future.

Sub1Hour

WCA
2018BECK05
YouTube
Visit Channel
Nope, its a puzzle. I'm pretty happy with my pole, but for some reason, my head bends like its a fogo head, not a d-pole head. I even got it as a complete stick (here is the link to the complete stick the pole is good, its a little wieghty compared to my school's sticks, but I prefer a heavier pole. But the head and mesh suck. This is the link to the new head and mesh I'm gonna get assuming I'm not broke by the winter) My lax season is in the spring so I don't need to get a new one right now, but I probably will in the future.
I forgot to consult my fellow D-pole,
@brododragon, thoughts?