• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

The $1000 Speedcube Tierlist

Have You Subscribed to The Cubing Critics

• Total voters
WCA
2023COUN02
SS Competition Results
YouTube
Visit Channel
If any small cubing channels would like to see their channel recommended in our next video, feel free to leave a reaction to this post or comment below the channel name. There are some great channels out there and we want to make sure that our newly growing audience will be able to support other small cubing channels which produce great content that isn't getting noticed by the wider audience.
In the next Trying 100 Cubers' Mains video can you please link tiktok.com/@bingusmcdingus_ for my main suggestions? I know it's late and it probably won't work because it's not Youtube but it would be nice. I haven't uploaded much there but I can fix that.

Zain_A24

YouTube
Visit Channel
In the next Trying 100 Cubers' Mains video can you please link tiktok.com/@bingusmcdingus_ for my main suggestions? I know it's late and it probably won't work because it's not Youtube but it would be nice. I haven't uploaded much there but I can fix that.
Sure. As of right now I'm waiting for a couple more bottles of lubes as I suspect some aren't working as intended and then I'll get to it.