• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

sub-20 help/advice

mitch2510

I have been solving the cube averaging 25-26 seconds. What can i do to get below sub 20. I practice everyday. Is it time for me to learn more than 2 look OLL and PLL? I need some help i am stuck.

mitch2510

Sorry bud this is a thread about ME trying to get sub 20 i am not going to ask people for advice on someone else thread

MaeLSTRoM

WCA
2011WALL02
YouTube
Visit Channel
The point is everyone is making these threads when there are threads for how to be sub-20, how to improve, etc.
Making a new thread is uneccessary, use the search function and the wiki for answers, then create a thread IF you can't find a response.

danthecuber

WCA
2011SELZ01
YouTube
Visit Channel
Last edited:

mitch2510

thanks guys. Sorry i did not give enough information. It was my first time on this forum and i was confused.