Not that impressive when you consider that half of these methods are just CFOP variations. However, I think I've played by the same rules as everyone else who has made a "sub x with y methods" video (For example, ZB, MGLS and CFCE are considered different methods in Ben's video as well).
I had fun making this, but I think it's pretty silly really, because I average over 15 for most of these methods and don't even know many of them in full (CFCE, ZB and MGLS). The real accomplishment for me is that I'm close to sub 10 global with 3 of these methods (CFOP, Roux and CFOP-Roux hybrid).
I feel like this might be easier to do than sub 20 with 20 methods since you only need to do half the number of methods.
D R2 B2 U F2 D L2 U F2 U2 F' U' F' D2 U2 F D R B2 R
L' D R' F' R' U B L2 B' D R2 L2 U' B2 U' D2 B2 R2 D B2
U L2 D' L2 U2 F2 R2 F2 U2 B' D2 F' U' L D U' B D L
R' U' D' B U' B2 U2 D2 L' D R2 L2 F2 L2 B' D2 R2 D2 L2 F2 B'
R' F2 D2 L2 F2 L' F2 U2 R' F2 R2 U' B R2 D' B2 F2 R D B' U'
F2 U R2 B2 D B2 D' L2 R' U L2 U2 R2 F R F2 R2 F D2
B F' L2 B F2 L U R2 D' B L D B' D2 F' U' B F'
D L' F' D B L2 F2 R U R U L2 F2 D' B2 U R2 F2 U2
R2 F2 D' R D R' B U2 L D2 U' F2 D L D B2 R2 U2
B2 D2 L2 B D2 B' F' L2 B' U2 F' R' U R' B2 L D U2 L' D' F'
1. FreeFop: Blockbuild F2L and solve LL as you would in CFOP
2. Columns: http://www.mzrg.com/rubik/methods/col3/
3. MGLS: http://cube.garron.us/MGLS/
4. CFCE: https://www.speedsolving.com/wiki/index.php/CFCE
5. Petrus: http://lar5.com/cube/
6. ZZ: http://cube.crider.co.uk/
7. Roux-CFOP hybrid: see the description of this video
8. Roux: http://grrroux.free.fr/method/Intro.html
9. ZB: https://www.speedsolving.com/wiki/index.php/ZB_method
10. CFOP: https://www.speedsolving.com/wiki/index.php/CFOP