• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

Strange request for photo of "scary" cube

JChandlerKim

WCA
2017KIMJ03
YouTube
Visit Channel
Hello! Does anyone have a picture they own of a 3x3x3 cube with some sort of "scary" photo on it? A mod or special edition? I want to write a blog post encouraging readers not to be scared of taking on the cube, and I thought that would be a good picture to accompany the article. Non-copyright, and will of course give photo credit!

DGCubes

WCA
2013GOOD01
YouTube
Visit Channel
Not sure if this counts as scary, but it's the only thing I could think of off the top of my head. It's a cube that I got from my orthodontics office a few years back, and that side definitely freaks me out the most. Might not be exactly what you're looking for, but I figured it was worth a shot. :p

WCA
2013BARK01
Not sure if this counts as scary, but it's the only thing I could think of off the top of my head. It's a cube that I got from my orthodontics office a few years back, and that side definitely freaks me out the most. Might not be exactly what you're looking for, but I figured it was worth a shot. :p
Good Lord Daniel, what have you posted!?

JChandlerKim

WCA
2017KIMJ03
YouTube
Visit Channel
Ooh I love it! So you own this? Any possibility of a better photo with the whole cube? Thank you so much!!

JChandlerKim

WCA
2017KIMJ03
YouTube
Visit Channel
Thank you so much for these! I'll make do! So would you like me to credit you as DGCubes? Maybe a link to your YouTube channel? It turns out I already subscribed a while back! :)

DGCubes

WCA
2013GOOD01
YouTube
Visit Channel
Thank you so much for these! I'll make do! So would you like me to credit you as DGCubes? Maybe a link to your YouTube channel? It turns out I already subscribed a while back! :)

Sure, that sounds good. Thanks for subscribing, by the way!

Okay these are officially perfect. Thank you so much! You're the best!!!

Awesome, glad I could help! :)