• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 35,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

Stickers

Lt-UnReaL

WCA
2008CLAY01
I need 54 stickers, I think. I need every side to have a brand new set of stickers, that a durable and work good. It has only been 2-3 weeks and the stickers are peeling off. Where should I get them? Should I get tiles?
What do you guys use or recommend? :ph43r:

annon

I have some textured tiles from Cubesmith, and I love them. It's a matter of preference, though.

pjk

Administrator
Staff member
WCA
2007KELL02
cubesmith.com sells all that good stuff, and it is quality. You can buy a set of stickers for $2.00.

Lt-UnReaL

WCA
2008CLAY01
Okay, thanks. But, how long do they last? All of my green, red and blue stickers peeled off now. It's funny how the white, orange and yellow are totally fine though.

annon

The only reason they peeled off so soon is because they were bad quality. The ones you order via Cubesmith aren't.

pjk

Administrator
Staff member
WCA
2007KELL02
The original stickers you get from a cube from Wal-Mart for example will last maybe a month or two if you cube regularly. From cubesmith, they are made of vinal (sp?) and don't peel, but "chip". I have had mine on for many months, and still in great shape, not even close to being "done". Good luck.