• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 35,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

Stickered Gan 356x or stickerless

Thread starter #1
The Gan 356X is really good. But some people say that stickered Gan cubes are better and others say Stickerless is better. Apparently, Stickered has more grip and easier to control, but the stickerless is a tad bit faster according to some people. Also, I'm still relatively new to cubing (8 months, sub 20, CFOP) so i can get used to color recognition on stickered cubes. Anyway, help me make a choice and like list reasons why.

Thank You!

Due to cap differences, the stickerless X is heavier than the stickered, so it's more of a personal preference thing.

However, I would suggest looking into getting a GTS2. It's a better bang for your buck.

Want to hide this ad and support the community?