• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 35,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

Stickered cube - stickers + paint = stickerless?

Status
Not open for further replies.

rasiel

I'm thinking of stripping the stickers off a white cube and using nail polish or spray paint to turn it into a stickerless cube. The project might take me a few hours but it'll probably be fun. Anyone try this before and can give any tips?

rasiel

You guys are probably right. Aesthetically it probably won't look like something that came from the factory. I'm thinking of doing it to a 7x7 because there's no such thing as a stickerless 7x7 (other than pillowed which I don't like). I like the frictionless feel of no stickers.

WCA
2012PATE01
You guys are probably right. Aesthetically it probably won't look like something that came from the factory. I'm thinking of doing it to a 7x7 because there's no such thing as a stickerless 7x7 (other than pillowed which I don't like). I like the frictionless feel of no stickers.
yeah but the paint might act as glue for some parts of the cube...

~Adam~

WCA
2011GREE03
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1419670592.759914.jpg

Edit - Oh, cubic. Never mind.

Status
Not open for further replies.