• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

Startin em early...

Jukuren

WCA
2011NANS01
YouTube
Visit Channel
IMG00356.jpg

he is a year and a half
i didn't have the heart to tell my son that the stackmat wasn't compatible with his leapfrog laptop tho lol

Jukuren

WCA
2011NANS01
YouTube
Visit Channel
child abuse, or the greatest gifts you can give a child? This thread needs a poll like that ;)

Funny pic. Can he already turn the cube and understand anything about it's purpose at all?

Yah you can see the motion in the pic... he can turn it but i dont think he grasps what its for... all he knows is dad does it a lot lol

Feliks is going down at the 2021 Worlds.

:D
for sure

2x2 FTW!
That's an awesome pic.

he gets to play with the 2x2 cuz i hate 2x2... he doesn't get to touch daddy's GuHong tho hahaha

Jukuren

WCA
2011NANS01
YouTube
Visit Channel
F 'your baby can read'....
im gonna start my own product
Your baby can cube... i wonder how many parents i can get to buy into this kinda thing hmmmmm

as seen on TV 12 DVD box set.... and if you call now we will send you a copy of your baby can BLD for FREE!!!!!

IamWEB

WCA
2009BOAR01
YouTube
Visit Channel
Baby's First Solve

It was at the age of 2 years, 3 months, 2 weeks, 3 days, 6 minutes, and 7.89 seconds...
Alternatively, replace the hidden comma with a space and plus sign (in that order).

y3k9

Baby's First Solve

It was at the age of 2 years, 3 months, 2 weeks, 3 days, 6 minutes, and 7.89 seconds...
Alternatively, replace the hidden comma with a space and plus sign (in that order).
Are you saying your baby's solve was sub-2.5 years?!?!?!?! OMG, GEZUSS!!!!!!!!1