• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 35,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

Start a school

Atomixcc

This is a very important thing for beginners like me. I am asking if anyone who is very experienced with a method can start a mini online class/school where we can learn a new method
If you (or someone you know) could start a online class please say so in the comments section and write the name of the thread
Thank you

Atomixcc

I am using the beginners method so I can't really teach. That's why I'm asking everybody with good cubing experience to help teach me and anyone else who wants to learn

PetrusQuber

YouTube
N/A
I am using the beginners method so I can't really teach. That's why I'm asking everybody with good cubing experience to help teach me and anyone else who wants to learn
Since almost everybody here used that, maybe we can help you???

How fast are you, what are your splits (time taken to do an area, etc) and maybe could you send a scramble and solve?

Actually don't post on here, I'll make a thread: Cubing Critiques and Help
Feel free to suggest better names.

Last edited: