• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

SS Talk!

Spacey10

YouTube
Visit Channel
So, I have created this thread for I guess gossip, not mean stuff, but like what's going on, this could be for people who were inactive, or just for fun! (i like commas)
We will make one weekly, and at the end of the month, I will summarize all the weeks "gossip" and put it in my sig! I have one right now, you can see it I guess.
Let's do one for this week. Everyone can contribute as long as you are not being mean towards anyone.
So, for the week of January 24, so far, we have had @rubik2005 change his profile picture to the dude from elf, even though it is the end of January. The Gan 11M Pro thread was chaotic, until pjk announced the winner, and then it was calm. But, it only took a minute for someone to realize that he said that they didn't want the cube. They would ask him, but he was last active on Monday, so the thread chaotic again.
You guys can add more if you want.

Jam88

YouTube
Visit Channel
So, I have created this thread for I guess gossip, not mean stuff, but like what's going on, this could be for people who were inactive, or just for fun! (i like commas)
We will make one weekly, and at the end of the month, I will summarize all the weeks "gossip" and put it in my sig! I have one right now, you can see it I guess.
Let's do one for this week. Everyone can contribute as long as you are not being mean towards anyone.
So, for the week of January 24, so far, we have had @rubik2005 change his profile picture to the dude from elf, even though it is the end of January. The Gan 11M Pro thread was chaotic, until pjk announced the winner, and then it was calm. But, it only took a minute for someone to realize that he said that they didn't want the cube. They would ask him, but he was last active on Monday, so the thread chaotic again.
You guys can add more if you want.
The Permutation League exploded again.

Spacey10

YouTube
Visit Channel
When will feb. Gossip signature come out?
At the end of February
Well ill do this week before this roundup
So, as the GAN 11 M pro thread winner claims his cube, we can't do much. A lot of people have started youtube channels, some include qwr, EngiNERD Brian, and Cubing Forever. As the new cubes come out as well, there will be memes. From DNF cuber, it looks like the new GAN special edition looks like a happy meal.

On a long train journey, Smashin' PBs one a stop
YouTube
Visit Channel
At the end of February
Well ill do this week before this roundup
So, as the GAN 11 M pro thread winner claims his cube, we can't do much. A lot of people have started youtube channels, some include qwr, EngiNERD Brian, and Cubing Forever. As the new cubes come out as well, there will be memes. From DNF cuber, it looks like the new GAN special edition looks like a happy meal.
Wait what!!!
You know about my channel????

(ofc It has some poor quality vids on there which are cringeworthy lol so don't bother subbing)

Spacey10

YouTube
Visit Channel
@Spacey10 It's about that time of the month...
Yes
Nothing much has happened this month, a competition has been started by BenChristman1, called the cubing fantasy, go check it out. Also, there have been some new cubes released. There have also been lots of new stuff going on, but it's mainly the usual. People create new threads, make profile posts, and stay up past 11 trying to find some random artifact on this forum that they can sell to bug companies like amazon for a profit of 10 GME stocks. (I mean that's probably what BenChristman1 does)

BenChristman1

WCA
2019CHRI11
SS Competition Results
Yes
Nothing much has happened this month, a competition has been started by BenChristman1, called the cubing fantasy, go check it out. Also, there have been some new cubes released. There have also been lots of new stuff going on, but it's mainly the usual. People create new threads, make profile posts, and stay up past 11 trying to find some random artifact on this forum that they can sell to bug companies like amazon for a profit of 10 GME stocks. (I mean that's probably what BenChristman1 does)
Yayyyyy I’m the only important person this month! :p