• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

Square-1 Shape Solutions?

dougbenham

I am looking for solutions of how to solve the various shapes of the square-1. The only pages I can find with solutions are here:

Are there any other websites out there? Or perhaps one that actually uses the standard turn notation (/(-3,0)/, etc)?

Last edited:

Dene

Premium Member
WCA
2009BEAR01
YouTube
Visit Channel

DavidWoner

The Punchmaster
WCA
2008WONE01
YouTube
Visit Channel

AvGalen

Premium Member
Rotterdam (actually Capelle aan den IJssel), the N
WCA
2006GALE01
YouTube
Visit Channel
I have a list of the optimal cubeshape algorithms. I can't remember the site I got it from, but Swordsman_Kirby might.

Thanks! Found a post by him and he referenced the following: http://www.math.leidenuniv.nl/~mfung/speedcubing/algs/square-1/

Exactly what I was looking for! Thanks again.
Just after writing my "history of the 4x4x4 WR" piece another mentioning of Michael Fung miraculously pops up?

I am amazed that link is still working. Michael hasn't been cubing for almost 3 years and I don't think he is still a student at that university. I have backed up all those files (including his 4x4x4 algs) just in case it gets removed soon

Last edited: