• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

Speedstacks next timer

Rocky0701

WCA
2014MCEV01
YouTube
Visit Channel
I think it would be cool for speedstacks to add a scramble in the upper left corner.
Yeah, I wish they specificallly made timers and stuff for cubing. you have to remember though that we just take the timers meant for sport stacking and adapt them fkr speedcubing, they really don't make timers for speedcubing, they make them for stacking.

JetCubing

YouTube
Visit Channel
I think it would be cool for speedstacks to add a scramble in the upper left corner.

I have to say that would is something that should be a must, but I second what Rocky0701 said. But at least we hope that someday some company will actually mass produce some cubing timers that are as good as the speedstacks :D