• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

Speedsolving down?

Status
Not open for further replies.

richardzhang

YouTube
Visit Channel
Has anyone had any problems with speedsolving.com being down i have and it just started working, has anyone eles had these problems?

Cuber3

Had this problem too, except sometimes it just randomly started working for a few seconds and I was able to load the main page, but then it stopped working again.

That was last night (Australian Eastern Standard Time) but it works fine now.

Litz

I don't know for sure how long it lasted but I tried once and it didn't open so I just kept studying and tried a couple more times before it worked. Took like 30 minutes I think from my first try, and I tried with different browsers by the way.

sarathicse

Is there an issue in Speedsolving.com website. I am trying to open it and welcomed by

Fatal error: Call to undefined function print_portal_output() in /home/patjk/public_html/speedsolving/index.php on line 46

Is this happening only to me or any one else facing this issue.

I was able to open this thread when searching in google....

Also display is not proper in the thread i am posting now....

rj

WCA
2015PLAT03
YouTube
Visit Channel
Is there an issue in Speedsolving.com website. I am trying to open it and welcomed by

Fatal error: Call to undefined function print_portal_output() in /home/patjk/public_html/speedsolving/index.php on line 46

Is this happening only to me or any one else facing this issue.

I was able to open this thread when searching in google....

Also display is not proper in the thread i am posting now....

The website has been hacked. Problem is being fixed as we speak.

Status
Not open for further replies.