• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

Speedsolving All-Event Ladder Tournament! | TheCubicle.com

2018AMSB02

Premium Member
WCA
2018AMSB02
YouTube
Visit Channel
Hey! I would like to participate in 2x2 (4-6 s), 3x3 (15-18s), pyraminx (6-10s), and skewb (10-20s). I think I'll just work my way up. Also, I made a cubingtime profile, so let me know what else I need to do. Thanks!
How are you scoring it for the people who aren’t doing every event? Obviously, if you’re doing fewer events, you’re going to have fewer points, right?

@rubik2005 I will add you in just a sec!
@TipsterTrickster I will add you too!
@BenChristman1 For those events I have been adding the number of participants in that event to their score. So basically everyone not doing that event is in last in that event, it just makes it so new people dont have to get bye them

2018AMSB02

Premium Member
WCA
2018AMSB02
YouTube
Visit Channel
If you challenge someone above you in the rankings and the person below you challenges you, Would the person below you have to wait until the outcome of the match against you and the person above you is done and then challenge the person who ends up above them, or will you have to do the match with the person below you first?

That is correct, the person below you would have to wait, having challenged you second. You have to complete all prior challenges in that event before you can do any more.