• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

Speedcubing in Ireland

r_517

Premium Member
WCA
2009WANG19
cubing society has a wide range of ages. imo many active cubers are in their secondary schools and colleges:p some people get bored after several months/years and quitted (either temporarily or permanently).

blakedacuber

Premium Member
WCA
2010BOWE01
YouTube
Visit Channel
Age doesnt matter. Most cubers are probably between low teens to mid/later 20's but there are exceptins of course:)

@David1994 i think David O'Grady cubes(from tramore hes like twenty something)

MalusDB

YouTube
Visit Channel
Aye this sounds like good craic. I'm gonna be away to Sweden between the 10th and 21st of July though. And its a couple hours on the bus from Belfast, but sure its the summer, what else would i be doin? lol If I have the time I'll definitely try and get down. :)

blakedacuber

Premium Member
WCA
2010BOWE01
YouTube
Visit Channel
We will meet in hueston then probably head upwards mc donalds or somewhere close o connol street via bus or walking not long either way btw for anyone who's getting a train your bus fare is free

MalusDB

YouTube
Visit Channel
i may possibly be busy that day, but i think chances are im free. Theres talk of plans to go to Donegal among my friends around then but they most likely are gonna fade. If thats the case count me in!