• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

Speedcubing in California

dChan

WCA
2007CHAN06
YouTube
Visit Channel
Avengers Competition Series - Los Angeles (5/21 and 5/28)

tumblr_m75zz1KGPi1qepx1jo1_1280.png

What: Cube meet and unofficial competition with prizes for top placers.
When & Where: 11 A.M. July 21st, 2012 @ Barnes & Noble Balcony, The Grove and 11 A.M. July 28th, 2012 @ Food Court, Westside Pavilion Mall

The Avengers will be hosting two cube meets and unofficial competitions as part of our "Avengers Competition Series" which are to be the first of many. There will be a small entry fee ($2) for the unofficial competition so that we can provide prizes to the top three (top five if we have enough people). All entrance fees will go towards prizes.

Event-wise, we will be hosting 3x3x3, OH, BLD, 2x2x2, and 4x4x4. There's probably only going to be prizes for 3x3x3, but we'll see what we can do.

If you do not know who the Avengers are, we are a cube club mainly based in Southern California. You can learn more about us from our website: http://avengers.tumblr.com/

For those of you with questions or who may need help with getting to the venues, please contact me, Daniel Chan, via email: [email protected] I can provide you with my phone number should you require it, as well.

Please check back here often in case of any changes to the scheduled dates or venues.

Hope to see you there!
-Daniel a.k.a. Captain America

Last edited:

dChan

WCA
2007CHAN06
YouTube
Visit Channel
Just for anyone that is coming to the cube meet at The Grove in L.A. today, I know some of you may not be familiar with how we do things. If you need to get into contact with me for directions or anything, go ahead and shoot me an email at [email protected] I'll give you my phone number via email if necessary, though my emails do go to my phone so you can definitely just do that if you wish.

See you all later today!
-Daniel