• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

Speedcubing in California

Shiv3r

WCA
2016LEWI04
YouTube
Visit Channel
Alright, well, same drill as last time, folks! If you need to contact me, email me ([email protected]) and I'll respond as quickly as possible. My email goes to my phone so I'll see it even if it's late. If you need my phone number for directions or anything, just email me saying that.

Everyone should bring their A-game as it's just before U.S. Nationals so we're all going to be competitive today as a warm-up for the big event. Don't forget to bring at least $2 for your entry fee if you want to compete in the unofficial competition. We may do $2 per event if everyone wants prizes for every event but, if not, then we'll just do a flat $2 entrance fee.

See you all there at 11 A.M. today!
-Daniel
I need a cubing competition in san Diego county. There seems to be exactly none(I cant do sundays, because crap's always going on on sundays)