• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

Speedcubing in Arizona

Weiseguy

YouTube
Visit Channel
Yes.

Oh look, 10 characters.

I love your post...

Yes you are in Arizona? (hopes so).

Or yes PB = personal best :(

My guess is yes for PB = Personal Best because his profile says he lives in Texas.

I wish more people lived in Arizona, lol. I want to meet up and have some cubing party. If only I had the money for a website that would instantly become popular and call to all cubers around the nation........

Ellis

WCA
2008HALL02
Weiseguy, your location says California/Arizona... why California?

It's weird cause, I was born in Arizona, but now I live in California :D

Weiseguy

YouTube
Visit Channel
I was born in New Hampshire, moved to New Jersey, then to California (I was 4 in Cali). Just last July I moved to Arizona for family matters. After this last year of high school, I'm going back to Cali (san jose area) for college.

I will visit California 3 times this year, and I still call it my home :) (next time I'll be an hour or so south of sacramento and 2hrs from san fransisco, right in the central valley. March 14-21st)

zip_dog12

YouTube
Visit Channel
Southeastern Arizona, 3hrs from Phoenix. I basically live in the ghetto where there is only one other cuber I'm aware of around here.

mrcubeiskool

Cube meetup in Arizona

A few of us cubers have been trying to meet up every month in Tempe.
We're meeting again this Sunday, May 16.
We'd love to have more cubers join us.

Time: noon - 6 pm.

Location: Peter Piper Pizza; 1805 E. Baseline Road - Tempe, AZ 85283 (Crossroads- Baseline & McClintock)

Bring: Some different puzzles and a timer, if you have one.

We will have mini-competitions, discussions, and A LOT OF FUN!

Quentin

PB 3x3 13.15
http://www.youtube.com/user/QUENTIN7979
http://cubemania.org/users/3348

Sherwood

Theres actually cubers in Arizona?!!?? Is this like a Saturday or something. I live in Scottsdale so Tempe is what 30 minutes? I might be there... doubt it. 6 hours is alot of cubing

IS YOUR NAME QUENTIN JOHNSON

Last edited:

Sherwood

I live in north Scottsdale and I don't really know where in tempe it is. I'll mapquest it