• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 35,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

SpeedCubeShop - Professional Puzzle Shop - Based in California

JelloPlayz

Uhh, I'm gonna order a cube from the store and I was just wondering how much time would it take for normal international shipping (USPS First-Class Package International Service) to arrive?
I'm Looking forward to getting the answer ASAP as I am very excited about ordering.

camcuber

WCA
2008BROW01
YouTube
camcuber
Halloween $25 Giveaway!

To accompany the launch of the all-new SCS S-Line Stickers, every order with a value of $10 or more placed from 10.19.15 - 10.31.15 will receive a FREE set of S-Line Stickers and if your sticker set contains a logo with a ghost, you won $25 to the store! It's that easy!

camcuber

WCA
2008BROW01
YouTube
camcuber
Uhh, I'm gonna order a cube from the store and I was just wondering how much time would it take for normal international shipping (USPS First-Class Package International Service) to arrive?
I'm Looking forward to getting the answer ASAP as I am very excited about ordering.
Hi,
Delivery time varies depending what shipping method you choose. Standard first class (cheapest option) is rated at 7-10 business days. I am excited to be able to take care of you! :)

camcuber

WCA
2008BROW01
YouTube
camcuber
Hey Cameron, I think you missed my post, but I was just wondering when the uniforms are going to be available :)
It looks like I did, sorry about that! I am waiting on a few members to respond with their size, and number then ordering will be open. Sorry for the delay, it is tough organizing this many people :p

JelloPlayz

I ordered a cube from your shop and I got the shipping confirmation (saying that the item was shipped) 9 days ago.
On the tracking page it says that it had departed the Ben Gurion airport (Israel's airport) but It's like that for 3 or 4 days now.
Is that normal?
And also, how much time do you think it will take for it to arrive?

Thanks.

camcuber

WCA
2008BROW01
YouTube
camcuber
I ordered a cube from your shop and I got the shipping confirmation (saying that the item was shipped) 9 days ago.
On the tracking page it says that it had departed the Ben Gurion airport (Israel's airport) but It's like that for 3 or 4 days now.
Is that normal?
And also, how much time do you think it will take for it to arrive?

Thanks.
Hi,
It sounds like the package is being held up in customs which is something that I cannot prevent unfortunately. If you want some more information, please go ahead and send me an email to [email protected].

simoneRoy

Hey, do you ship to Italy? If yes, how long is the shipping time with standard shipping?

WCA
2014CHAN23
I recently ordered the uniform for Team SCS. It has been "shipped" for about a week now. I was wondering what the status of the uniforms is because shipping doesn't usually take this long. Thanks!

camcuber

WCA
2008BROW01
YouTube
camcuber
I recently ordered the uniform for Team SCS. It has been "shipped" for about a week now. I was wondering what the status of the uniforms is because shipping doesn't usually take this long. Thanks!
Hey, that status might have been added by accident because the uniforms are still being produced and then will ship out to you :) I apologize for the confusion!

camcuber

WCA
2008BROW01
YouTube
camcuber
stand out. get colored with a TangLong for only 12.95 + free shipping.

The new MoYu TangLong was released in several new colors: brown, pink, light blue, teal, get, and primary. For a limited time, snag any of these colored TangLongs for only 12.95! That is roughly 20% off! Don't forget about our free shipping option and speedy customer service as well.

WCA
2015MANS03
YouTube
P3NGU1N5D0NTFLY

description:
I forgot to say this in the video but I will be uploading example solves for 2x2 and 3x3, as well as 2x2, 3x3, and 3BLD speedsolves soon. Sorry for not uploading for a while but I'm pretty busy with school, but now I'll try to upload more often (key word is try).

Check out SpeedCubeShop: speedcubeshop.com

Last edited by a moderator: