• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 35,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

SpeedCubeShop - Professional Puzzle Shop - Based in California

camcuber

WCA
2008BROW01
YouTube
camcuber
I haven't received an email about team SCS yet. Did I not make the cut or am I just being impatient???
As cuberkid10 said, I am still reviewing applications and getting through them as quickly as I can but there are literally hundreds haha. I have also been busy with the launch of the TangLong so forgive me for the delay but I hope to have them all done by next week!

On Reddit, he said he was still getting through them. I haven't gotten a response either :p

WCA
2015MANS03
YouTube
P3NGU1N5D0NTFLY
As cuberkid10 said, I am still reviewing applications and getting through them as quickly as I can but there are literally hundreds haha. I have also been busy with the launch of the TangLong so forgive me for the delay but I hope to have them all done by next week!
Ok thats cool! Don't worry its k. The tanglong looks great! nice vid!

charmrence

Hey camcuber, have you gone through the applications? I'm starting to think you haven't received mine or something :p

camcuber

WCA
2008BROW01
YouTube
camcuber
Hey camcuber, have you gone through the applications? I'm starting to think you haven't received mine or something :p
Still working through these :p not trying to delay them but still need to take care of other SCS duties. I am hoping to get a big chunk of them done today :)
I placed order 9595 a week ago and it still hasn't shipped. What's going on? Is the primary Meiying still not in stock?
Hi, the primary meiying is still out of stock. Once the Chinese holiday ends on the 6th I will have them in a couple days. They were not included in my last order sadly. If you not want to wait I can offer you a sticker less, black, or white variant?

willtri4

WCA
2015BELO03
YouTube
Will Belote
Still working through these :p not trying to delay them but still need to take care of other SCS duties. I am hoping to get a big chunk of them done today :)

Hi, the primary meiying is still out of stock. Once the Chinese holiday ends on the 6th I will have them in a couple days. They were not included in my last order sadly. If you not want to wait I can offer you a sticker less, black, or white variant?
I'll wait for the primary. Could you send the Yuxin now seperately? Thanks.

Darja

WCA
2014MAKU02
YouTube
doshboard
Hey Cameron, do you know when you'll be getting the uniforms? Just wondering if it's going to be possible to get a hold of one before a comp in early november :)