• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 35,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

SpeedCubeShop - Professional Puzzle Shop - Based in California

fruruf1

That would be due to us not yet receiving them. The whole MGC pre-order really is a very unfortunate situation for us considering the amount of time and energy that we put into the development of the MGC to be the first in the USA to have the cube just to be extremely let down by YJ in the end. This was our first pre-order from YJ and it went very poorly. They were not prepared for the amount of MGC's that were ordered despite my warnings which led to delays that they did not inform me of even after promising that I would have the cubes by certain deadlines. At the end of the day, we will have them Tuesday/Wednesday based on the tracking and are including a free bottle of our new lubricant, Solar, with every pre-order so that you guys will be the first to get your hands on it. I cannot apologize enough for the inconvenience because this is not how I like to do business and will probably never do a pre-order with YJ again. Currently I am working on getting a partial refund from them that I can pass on to you guys along with the Solar.
Thanks for explaining :)

camcuber

WCA
2008BROW01
YouTube
camcuber

Aerma

Premium Member
WCA
2015MANN01
YouTube
Aerma

camcuber

WCA
2008BROW01
YouTube
camcuber
How much would the discount be do you reckon :) Not to be cheap or anything but I don't have enough money to be spending it all over the place :p
Go ahead and shoot an email or live chat over to us and we will get you a quote :)

https://speedcubeshop.helpdocs.io/
Is the Shadow M better than a set up Yuxin Red M with spring swap?
Yes, we will be discontinuing our Cosmic Red M and replacing it with a Shadow M :)
Is there a way to order stickers for the Thunderclap Mini 4x4? Will the AoSu Mini stickers fit?
We can get you the Thunderclap Mini Stickers -- we are adding a lot of new templates to our site this week. Feel free to contact us and we can take care of it for you :)

https://speedcubeshop.helpdocs.io/

Aerma

Premium Member
WCA
2015MANN01
YouTube
Aerma
Dangit!! On my fourth timed solve on the MGC I got a 3-move double X-cross with an easy OLL and PLL but I got a small lockup because my hands were shaky and so I missed my CFOP PB by half a second D: That could have been my first sub-7...
This cube is really nice though, I'm liking it a lot! It feels sort of like a FangShi ShuangRen V2, but much better performance-wise. It's a bit slower than my preference, but breaking in might help. I got the pro-setup service with it too so that might be a factor.

RedJack22

YouTube
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCoyoXoG
Dangit!! On my fourth timed solve on the MGC I got a 3-move double X-cross with an easy OLL and PLL but I got a small lockup because my hands were shaky and so I missed my CFOP PB by half a second D: That could have been my first sub-7...
This cube is really nice though, I'm liking it a lot! It feels sort of like a FangShi ShuangRen V2, but much better performance-wise. It's a bit slower than my preference, but breaking in might help. I got the pro-setup service with it too so that might be a factor.
Oh man, that's too bad! Sorry!

Aerma

Premium Member
WCA
2015MANN01
YouTube
Aerma
For anybody who's interested in the scramble: D2 L2 U' D' F' D F2 U R' B2 D2 L' D2 R F2 R' B2 R U2
My reconstruction:
z2 D2 F2 R2 // double x-cross
d' L U' L' U L U L' // F2L-3
U R U' R' U2 R U' R' U2 y' R' U' R // F2L-4 (I panicked during this one that's why it's inefficient)
then just OLL and a Ja perm

If I inserted the last F2L pair the normal way I would have been able to sledgehammer it in, forcing an OLL skip, and then have a V-perm which would probably be even faster...

EDIT: just a handful of solves later I got the exact same last layer case as this failed PB solve, with a different AUF!

aybuck37

WCA
2015BUCK03
how durable is the mgc? How does it feel after a ton of solves?