• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 35,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

SpeedCubeShop - Professional Puzzle Shop - Based in California

camcuber

WCA
2008BROW01
YouTube
camcuber
SpeedCubeShop, the original puzzle retailer

Welcome to the Official SpeedSolving Thread for SpeedCubeShop.com!:tu We are glad that you have taken an interest in our products and services! We ship out of California and feature competitive prices, low shipping costs, fast order processing, and unbeatable service. If you have any questions or concerns, please leave us a response either on this thread or by email at [email protected] .

Bio: In 2009, Cameron Brown (owner), was growing tired of dealing with unreliable service and expensive shipping rates to order his cubes from Chinese stores. Cameron's dream was to start the first USA-based cubing store and help the cubing community get speedcubes quickly, and at low prices. Customer service was something that Cameron ensured was top notch for his customers. After placing some orders to China and never receiving his puzzles or satisfactory customer service, Cameron knew that the cubing community deserved better. Since 2009, SpeedCubeShop has continued to grow year after year, earning the trust of cubers world-wide.

:cool:Current Promotions::cool:

Weekly Giveaway

Enter our weekly giveaway HERE, it's free!

Get a FREE Gift!

Treat yourself! Get rewarded for shopping with us and claim one of our awesome FREE gifts! Please note that your free gift can be claimed during checkout on a desktop or mobile version of the website only.

Spend $55 USD or more - Level 1: SCS Cube Bag V2
Spend $65 USD or more - Level 2: Martian Lubricant (BEST SELLER)
Spend $75 USD or more - Level 3: Gravity Grip

FREE Shipping

SpeedCubeShop wants to make buying cubes easier and more affordable than ever before. We now offer free shipping to any domestic order (USA) with an item value of $15 or more or to Canada with an item value of $99 (~ 120 CAD) or more. To redeem free shipping, simply view our shipping rates at the "my cart" page or during checkout and choose "Free Shipping" as your shipping method.

Rewards Program

Earn cool prizes with ease! Check out our rewards program and learn how you can start earning points and redeeming discounts and prizes! You can find the rewards tab at the bottom right hand corner of your screen (desktop only).

Make YouTube videos? Get rewarded!

We love watching customers unbox their orders that they get from us! Film an unboxing video of your order and be sure to have "SpeedCubeShop" in the title to get 25 reward points! To claim your points, email us a link to your unboxing video and the email address on your SCS Rewards account. (Not redeemable for old unboxing videos)

Become an Affiliate

Partner with SpeedCubeShop as an affiliate and begin earning commission from sales that you drive to the site! For more information, click here.

Last edited:

camcuber

WCA
2008BROW01
YouTube
camcuber
Hey Everyone! I know that it is highlighted in the updates section in the first post, but I wanted to make sure that everyone had a chance at the WeiLong super sale! :D

camcuber

WCA
2008BROW01
YouTube
camcuber
Free Cube Friday #14 - FangShi Shuang Ren Giveaway!

Hey everyone! I hope that you are all having a great Friday! On behalf of SpeedCubeShop, I would like to kick off the weekend by bringing back Free Cube Friday! This FCF will give you the chance to win a FangShi Shuang Ren or a SpeedCubeShop Gift Voucher or equal amount. The rules are simple, you just need to leave one (1) comment on the video, like the video, favorite the video, subscribe to my channel and that's it! The winner will be picked on Wednesday by using Random.org :)

Last edited by a moderator:

camcuber

WCA
2008BROW01
YouTube
camcuber
Hey everyone! I just received a restock order including some new items like the Gans III and some of your other favorites! There is still more on the way so if you don't see what you want now, it will be here soon! Let me know if you have any questions or concerns as always, to start shopping, click here

-Cameron

camcuber

WCA
2008BROW01
YouTube
camcuber
A new way to earn reward points has arrived! If you leave a YouTube review, you can earn 5 points per video - just email the video link to [email protected] along with the email address that is on your SpeedCubeShop account so that your points can be added. You can still leave a review on the website for 3 points as well as the video review :)

camcuber

WCA
2008BROW01
YouTube
camcuber
To celebrate Halloween 2013, SpeedCubeShop is having a SPOOKY SALE! From October 14 to November 1, all customers can take 20% off of their entire order!

Coupon Code - spookysale

http://speedcubeshop.com

Let me know if you have any questions or concerns as always :)

Last edited by a moderator:
WCA
2013HALL03
If it's my first order can I use both the 10% off deal as well as the 20% off holiday code at the same time? If so, how are they both counted, 30% off total, or one before the other?

camcuber

WCA
2008BROW01
YouTube
camcuber
If it's my first order can I use both the 10% off deal as well as the 20% off holiday code at the same time? If so, how are they both counted, 30% off total, or one before the other?
Hello! Thank your for your interest in SpeedCubeShop products! Unfortunately, you can only use one coupon code at a time due to our website functionality. You can earn and use reward points though :)