• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

Speedcubers in India!

rishirs321

YouTube
Visit Channel
Anyway does anyone from India (Of couse :p) who speedcubes (that too of course :p :p ) is in any group in groups.google.com ? Because I just searched and they are many groups related to speedcubing.. In some post I saw that someone was in a group but I don't remember in which..
anyway is anyone is a google group ?

I am not in a google group but I am in a facebook group called 'Speedcubing India Unlimited'. It has more than 5,200 members and the group is active. If any of you are on facebook and not in the group, come check it out.

GSahu

WCA
2017SAHU02
Hello, I am from Bihar. Std - 11th.
Cubing from almost 2 months.
Anyone from Bihar??:)
Welcome Arpit. quite good times you've got there for someone cubing for 2 months. There's a girl in my class whom i taught to solve 3x3 from Bihar, she's not in this forum though :p (Only taught her half though :p)

Last edited:

DevX

Hi there !

I'm From Pune ! I'm doing my B.Tech from COEP here.. Learned cubing just last month..beginners only..! I've began to learn CFOP just last week. Hope I will learn and improve in near future.
PB : 122 sec [emoji29]
Hope to improve soon!

asacuber

WCA
2015SANT44
YouTube
Visit Channel
Hi there !

I'm From Pune ! I'm doing my B.Tech from COEP here.. Learned cubing just last month..beginners only..! I've began to learn CFOP just last week. Hope I will learn and improve in near future.
PB : 122 sec
emoji29.png

Hope to improve soon!

Welcome! I'm from Pune too :D
A comp is taking place on 22 and 23rd Dec, register here: https://www.worldcubeassociation.org/competitions/CubeleloWinterOpen2016
And pay participation fee here: http://www.cubelelo.com/competition.../event-registration-cubelelo-winter-open-2016
Registration closes on 12th Dec so hurry :)

DevX

Yeah sure ! I know the place wheres comp is takin place [emoji16]
thanks for telling! [emoji1]

Sent from my Redmi Note 3 using Tapatalk