• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

Specialtyspeedcubes 2x2's for sale in 20 minutes!

Regisiew

Hey everyone, I just wanted to notify you that the package came in today! I will be putting them up as soon as I can. Also, what is the cheapest and most common place you guys buy eastsheen's from, because I want to try to get a little bit of a better price, and shipping. Also, do you want me to prelube them with crc unless you tell me not to, or the other way around? Thank you

Regisiew

cubes are currently up for sale, so check them out! Sadly, we currently offer only black, though white will come in the future. If you want pre-lube, PLEASE request it, because I would be more than happy to. The cheapest price i could get was 6.70, with 2.95 shipping, though it only will take on average 2 days, and occasionaly 3. If turns out well, I will order cheaper shipping for the cube to arrive to me, so that I can get an even better price! Enjoy the site!