• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

So we made a new puzzle (iOS + Android)

stefan_t

Hey guys,

My friend and myself have created a game that tries to replicate the feeling (and difficulty) of solving a Rubik’s cube:

[IMG='width:172px; width="172px"']http://www.eclidus.com/assets/img/gif-4-mini.gif[/IMG]

We’d really like to know if this is something you might enjoy. You can read the whole story of why we made it here (link).

In short—we’ve searched for a mobile game that captures everything that we love about real-world twisty puzzles. All we found were either 3D recreations that were cumbersome to use or 2D puzzles that are too simple.

So, we spent the last 7 months trying to build a game that brings it all together. We made a completely new puzzle that is optimized for touchscreens but tries to keep all of the properties of the real thing.
It’s somewhere between the Pyraminx and the classic cube in terms of difficulty.

Anyway, it’s called Eclidus and here’s the website - please let me know what you think. :)

Website | iOS App Store | Google Play Store

stefan_t

Hey folks, we have a new update. Now you can use the Timer functionality and show off your PBs. :)

gif-5-mini.gif

stefan_t

Hey all,

Just to let you know the game is now 100% free! Fully functional, no ads, no purchases, nothing... And we also added two new puzzles.
I would love to hear your thoughts. We are doing this just for fun now and for the cubing community. :)