• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 35,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

So.. I'm maining a Dayan Tengyun M over a WRM 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.

JP cubing

I got a Tengyun M, and hated it out of the box, It was dry, and not smooth like I expected it to be. I lubed the springs with weight 6, and tracks with silk, dnm, and weight 6. It did not feel good or smooth like my WRM, so I did what I shouldn't have: lubed the face of the pieces. I used silk and dnm, and it was even worse. I had a pop, so I tightened it. It was bad, and I thought I had wasted my money. So I cleaned it out and lubed it with just silk, and its great. It Is fast, but also stable. the turns are very effortless, so I used to overshoot. HOwever, I turned with less effort, and the tengyun was perfect. I added some weight 3 later, and it turned even better. I can actually turn faster on this, and rarely had lockups. I also got a pb of 12.09(pll skip). The cube was not the cause of this though, but I did get many sub 16 ao5s and. Guess I'm maining it.

PingPongCuber

WCA
2018AMSB02
YouTube
Visit Channel
I got a Tengyun M, and hated it out of the box, It was dry, and not smooth like I expected it to be. I lubed the springs with weight 6, and tracks with silk, dnm, and weight 6. It did not feel good or smooth like my WRM, so I did what I shouldn't have: lubed the face of the pieces. I used silk and dnm, and it was even worse. I had a pop, so I tightened it. It was bad, and I thought I had wasted my money. So I cleaned it out and lubed it with just silk, and its great. It Is fast, but also stable. the turns are very effortless, so I used to overshoot. HOwever, I turned with less effort, and the tengyun was perfect. I added some weight 3 later, and it turned even better. I can actually turn faster on this, and rarely had lockups. I also got a pb of 12.09(pll skip). The cube was not the cause of this though, but I did get many sub 16 ao5s and. Guess I'm maining it.
I mean, I main a tengyun v1 M over my Angstrom GTS3M, Valk Power M, Gan X, Ganinfinity 354 M, and Tengyun V2, as well as many other flagship cubes.

Sub1Hour

That’s pretty normal, as long as you have a very light turn style the tengyun v1 is amazing. I consider it one of my mains alongside my Valk and Valk elite. I turn a lot rougher on those cubes but I don’t have a set turn style, I just adapt to the cube, and the performance of the tengyun is just incredible

Status
Not open for further replies.