• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

So, I just scrolled KewbsUK...

What the heck is wrong with this store?

• This store is ridiculously, unreasonably, expensive.

Votes: 4 22.2%
  • This is an amazingly well priced store.

Votes: 14 77.8%

• Total voters
What the frick!? Why is everything so expensive on this store!? Everything is at least 1,000 dollars!???! I am actually confused. Is it just because I live in America and the British want to be mean to American children that want cubes? The Quyi 2x2 is, like, 4,000 dollars!!! I'm going to put up a poll to see what you guys think. 🤯

Luke Terzich

YouTube
Visit Channel
Ahhh Okay. I've replicated the issue. Let me get into this code and see what's going on.
Thanks for pointing that out! It's an issue with a new application we're using for the new search functionality.
Hopefully i'll locate the issue and get that fixed today as it looks a little sus. xD

Luke Terzich

YouTube
Visit Channel
What the frick!? Why is everything so expensive on this store!? Everything is at least 1,000 dollars!???! I am actually confused. Is it just because I live in America and the British want to be mean to American children that want cubes? The Quyi 2x2 is, like, 4,000 dollars!!! I'm going to put up a poll to see what you guys think. 🤯
Can you check now? Should (hopefully) be fixed. Was a JS issue :)

Reactions: J41

Thom S.

I'm not sure what to thing about Cuber.Hello.com):'s posts in this thread considering they are literally less than 10 years old.

Also, what do you think will happen if you buy from Kewbz? You live in america, SCS or TC will have 30£ less shipping.