• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

[Review] Small Russian Pyraminxes

What do you think of this puzzle?

• Excellent

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Good

• Average

• Below Average

• Poor

• Total voters

prażeodym

WCA
2008PADL01
YouTube
Visit Channel
This thread is for reviews of the Russian Pyraminx. You can vote in the poll above, but please only vote if you own this particular puzzle.

When posting your review, please follow a template similar to this:

• Where the puzzle was purchased:
  • When the puzzle was purchased:
  • Thoughts on the puzzle:
What are your thoughts of this puzzle? Please vote one of the options above - but please only vote if you own and have used this puzzle extensively!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi guys. I heard that not many people know about USSR pyraminx.
awesomes cubes, unfortunatelly too small for my hands :p

Last edited by a moderator:

ThomasJE

Premium Member
YouTube
Visit Channel
Have heard about them, apparently very smooth pyraminxes. You can't buy them anymore though as far as I know. How long is a side?

masterofthebass

Premium Member
WCA
2007COHE01
YouTube
Visit Channel
I bought 2 of these on eBay last year for a decent amount (~$40 i think) They really don't turn too well, and I couldn't quite get it broken in well enough to want to solve, so it now just resides as part of my collection of random cubes. It is also waaaay too small for me :p

prażeodym

WCA
2008PADL01
YouTube
Visit Channel
not all of them turns good ;) one of them I have (the last one from video) I bought from some random guy from school 4 years ago, he took it to school because it was unsolved and he need my help :D so it doesnt turns good, but it is because of one spring/screw or something (and because of non cuber using I guess). But the other turns very good. 3 people from top 15 from Poland use pyraminx like this ;)