• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 35,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

SkipTimer for iOS

U

Underwatercuber

Love it :) all the little details add up to make an excellent app. The only thing I think it needs is a larger variety of scrambling options (clock, mbld, 3bld etc)

ultimatecube

WCA
2017CHER01
It had been unavailable for a couple of months, but now it's back!
Awesome! Thank you so much, I was starting to think I'd never get those times/stats back. Any chance that exporting times will be available in the future? I'd love to combine those numbers with the solves on my computer. Aside from that, it's pretty much a perfect timer!

DarioRubik

WCA
2011SANC02
YouTube
Visit Channel
Awesome! Thank you so much, I was starting to think I'd never get those times/stats back. Any chance that exporting times will be available in the future? I'd love to combine those numbers with the solves on my computer. Aside from that, it's pretty much a perfect timer!
Coming in version 2.0.1, I've added a workaround to export your solves.

It does require to download the Shortcuts app and the corresponding shortcut I've created here. Please view this post for more information.
If you more need help, don't hesitate to contact me.

Thank you for using SkipTimer!