• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 35,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

Skewb First Side Cases and Algs! (And look ahead help)

CuberRiley

WCA
2015Edwa01
YouTube
RECuber
Hey everyone! So I spent a while playing around with my Skewb, and I decided to create some first side algorithms and cases. Now these are fast and easy, and when you're using these algorithms, you can easily look way ahead and save all that extra time trying to recognize those second side cases. The algorithms are pretty nice, too. Consisting of only 4 and 8 move alga which can be memorized almost immediately.

Thanks for watching, please subscribe for more videos like this!
-Riley Edwards

Last edited by a moderator:

CuberRiley

WCA
2015Edwa01
YouTube
RECuber
How is it that you can 'easily' look way ahead when you solve your layer on top?
If you actually watched my video you'd know. That also isn't correct, because when I'm solving, it's usually on my left right back front or really anywhere, but I held it on the top so that the audience knew and was able to tell what was going on.