• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

Simple Online Rubik's Cube Simulator

LuMaSck

Hi all,
I'm Luca and I'm 15. I come from Naples, Italy so I'm sorry if my english isn't perfect.
I registered on this forum many moths ago, but I never posted.

I'd love to show you my humble work: a very simple online rubik's cube simulator, made only in HTML, CSS and Javascript.
My knowledge about javascript is very limited because I'm still learning it, but I had an idea on how to simulate the moves of the cube. So, a few months ago, I started to write this simulator. It can execute typed/pasted algorithms (this function doesn't work in Firefox and Explorer :/), It's possible to generate a link which saves the algorithm wrote in the textarea (alg garron style), It's editable and other little functions.

As I said this is a humble work made only for fun.

>> Simulator

Every comments are appreciated.