• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 35,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

Should the Tardigrades that landed on The Moon be considered aliens, or Earthlings? (Or Moon-lings?!??)

What should the technical name for where they live be?

• Earthlings

Votes: 1 33.3%
  • Aliens

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Moon-Lings?!??

• I don't know. The choice is too hard!!!

• I don't really care.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

White KB

3141 Rubik's Cube Ave., Somewhere on E_rth
WCA
2019BRUC01
YouTube
WhoCube
So recently an Israeli spacecraft crash-landed on The Moon. This spacecraft was carrying tardigrades (more commonly referred to as "water bears") which are tiny creatures that can survive in extremely harsh climates, including, but not limited to:
  • Deep underseas
  • In/on other organisms
  • On top of mountains
  • without water or food for almost 100 years
  • Gamma Ray exposure for extended periods of time, and even
  • the vacuum of space
So, The Moon would be perfect for them. Since they are spread all over the surface, and they at least stand a chance against the harsh climates on The Moon, should they be called Earthlings (they were born here, after all), aliens (They're in space. Duh!), or Moon-lings?!? [(I'm still working on the name) but they technically do live there]?
Leave a comment or leave a vote below.